Welcome to the film, “The Joe We Know; We Are The Legacy”
On May 17, 2015, please join Penn State alumni, friends, and supporters for “The Joe We Know” being held at at Noon at New Hope Cinema Grill in New Hope, Minnesota.
Although film tickets are FREE, every attendee MUST have an event ticket to enter the theater. A voluntary donation of $10 per person will be collected (either online or at the door) to defray event costs. Any excess funds collected will be donated in Joseph V. Paterno’s name to the Minnesota Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Past Presidents’ Endowed Scholarship.
This special event (Minnesota event flyer) is brought to you courtesy of The Penn State Minnesota Alumni Chapter and the Lettermen who are the movie’s producers. We are grateful to the Paterno Family for their generosity in sharing not only this film with us, but Joe for sixty-one years. It is a debt we can never repay.
Schedule of Events
- 11:15 am — Theater doors open, check-in begins (Place your food & drink orders in you want to enjoy lunch during the film*) New Hope Cinema Grill Menu
- 12:15pm — Last food order to be placed (with delivery post-film)
- 12:30 pm —Film introduced by former Nittany Lion Michael Mauti ’12
- 12:35 pm —Film begins
- 1:35 pm — Producer’s Talk by Tom Donchez ’74 (Food service resumes)
- 2:30pm – Event concludes*A menu will be available in advance on our website after May 1.